Join the fabulous Tracy Scott and make this luscious art journal page.
The class is in a Private Facebook Group.
Student Supply List:
- PaperArtsy Stamp Set TS057
- PaperArtsy Stencil PS252
- PaperArtsy Paint Colors
- Little Black Dress
- Gold Embossing products (I am using WOW products but this could be substituted)
- Embossing Ink Pad
- Gold Rich Embossing Powder
- Black Archival Ink Pad
- Journal or Card stock to work on (I will be using the large Dylusions journal)
- Acrylic stamp block
- Black waterproof ink pad (I am using archival)
- Selection of paint brushes Sponges or brush for stenciling
- Mathematical compass (I use this for drawing my circles but you could use what you have available or freehand)
- Stabilo black pencil
- Paper blending stump (you could use paper towel for this)
- Mark making tool (ie bottle lid, cardboard tube etc)
- Scrap piece of paper (printer paper in fine)
- 1 sheet A4 white card stock (we will be painting on this)
3D foam pads or white glue (I used the pads to add some dimension to my focal images, but you could use glue and keep them flat.
- Black gel or paint pen (thin nib)
- Gold paint pen (optional, you could use your gold paint.
- Quotes of your choice
- I splattered with a fluorescent pink posca pen but this is completely optional (you could just use one of your paint colors)
- Paper towel
- Water pot
- Heat tool
- Paint Palette or Craft Mat